Traceability throughout the entire cotton production process
with Linked Cotton™
A solution developed by PCT Agcloud and available exclusively via the John Deere Dealer network,
Linked Cotton™ enables growers to clearly understand the impact on quality from management,
agronomic influences and variety.
- More accurate
- Yield calibration
- Results from trials
- Loss assessment
- Visualize and analyze variability in cotton quality within and between fields
- Clearly understand the impact on quality from management, agronomic influences and variety
- Traceability from field to ginned bale
Areas of premium (green) and discounted (red) micronaire
Spatial variation in colour grade
- Automated linking of HID data directly to the yield data on import from John Deere Operations Center™
- Import gin data via API or CSV, linking all quality information to the module and yield points
- US growers can import Kelley Electric CSV format or integrate directly with CottonHost (EWR)
- Create cotton quality layers from the gin import
- Visualize the completed story easily in our View tool and use with other layers in our powerful analytics tools
- Quality layers and PDF reports available in John Deere Operations Center™
How to get started with Linked Cotton™
Linked Cotton™ is available exclusively through the John Deere dealer network. Click here to find your local John Deere dealer.
Growers need the following to ensure successful setup:
- John Deere Operations Center™ account
- Latest software on the pickers and strippers
- RFID-integrated cotton gin
Want to know more about Linked Cotton?
Contact us using the form below and one of our team members will get back to you.