PCT Agcloud is very excited to share with you details of our industry first, Linked Cotton product.
- Automated linking of HID data directly to the yield data on import from John Deere Operations Center™.
- Import Gin data via API or CSV. linking all quality information to the module and yield points.
- In the US we can integrate with Cotton Host (EWR) and automatically import bale quality data.
- Create cotton quality layers from the Gin Import.
- Visualise the completed story easily in our View tool (image below) and use with other layers in our powerful analytics tools.
- More accurate
- Yield calibration.
- Results from trials.
- Loss assessment
- Visualize and analyze variability in cotton quality within and between fields
- Clearly understand the impact on quality from operations, management and agronomic influences
- Traceability from field to ginned bale
What do you need?
- Latest software on the pickers.
- Connected to Operations Center.
- Weight cells to have round module weight.
- PCT Agcloud Pro subscription.
- PCT Agcloud Linked Cotton subscription.
How much does it cost?
- PCT Agcloud Pro account – talk to your dealer.
- PCT Agcloud Linked Cotton – talk to your dealer.
About PCT Agcloud subscriptions
With a Pro subscription you can also add our specialty products:
- Advanced Analytics for soil mapping and deeper land
- Protein Pro connect to John Deere Operations Center™ for the complete
yield and constituent mapping capacity
- Linked Cotton for the advanced cotton data features.
- Profit Pro for complete accuracy of spatial profitability.
- Not a PCT Agcloud Dealer yet?. Then talk to us today about
our Zero to Hero platform.